(Call to order items on this page)
1. Basic Radiation Safety Training (CD-ROM) ($99) Product Code: RAD-CD1
This is a computer based introduction to radiation safety that is intended for those with no previous training or experience with ionizing radiation. There are 10 Chapters with a review quiz at that end of each chapter and an exam at the end of the complete course. The topics covered include Introduction to Radiation, Atomic Structure, Characteristics of Ionizing Radiation, Radioactive Materials, Effects of Ionizing Radiation, Radiation Units of Measure, Biological Effects and Basic Concepts of Radiation Protection.
- The software will work on Windows: 95, 98, ME, 2000, XP, possibly Vista (with some issues).
- The software will work on only certain types of Windows 7 and that is only with a separate downloaded add-on from Microsoft called XP-Mode
- The software will NOT work with Windows 7 Starter, Home, or Home Premium versions.
- XP-Mode can only be downloaded and used on Windows 7: Professional and higher versions (Enterprise, and Ultimate)
We estimate that the course will require 2 to 4 hours to complete. It is a self-paced course and does not have to be completed in one sitting.
2. RS Solutions, Product Code: RS-Solutions-2000
RS Solutions is a Microsoft Access database application that provides your Radiation Safety Office with a powerful tool to store, organize and view its records and data. The software is user friendly and is based on the familiar Windows environment including command buttons, pull-down lists, and on-screen help. The software can be customized to fit the specific needs of your organization. This software is compatible with Windows 95, 98, 2000, XP and NT.
RS solutions will increase the accuracy and efficiency of your radiation safety office by providing information that was previously unavailable or difficult to retrieve. With this software, your office can avoid the common regulatory violations that occur from poor and inefficient record keeping.
The database opens with a MAIN MENU, which allows the user to select from one of nine categories: Authorized Users, Radiation Workers, Dosimetry, Radioactive Materials, X-Ray Machines, Radioactive Waste, Laboratories, Equipment and Miscellaneous.
Each of the categories on the main menu allow you to access other menus and perform a large number of functions related to the category. An image of the main menu is shown below. The links are not functional in the image below.
If you would like a free demo version, please call us.
3. NRRPT and AAHP Exam Review Software
For information about our NRRPT and AAHP software, Click here.