Guaranteed for Three Years: We guarantee all of the videos and DVDs listed below to be remain free from defects for three years from the date of purchase. This includes damage due to dust, spills or any other source of damage. If your tape or DVD stops working, just return it to us for a free replacement.
Please note: Online ordering for radiation safety training videos has been disabled for this domain. When you click on the “add to cart” link you will be directed to a new Nevada Technical website that is devoted exclusively to safety training materials such as safety videos, safety dvds, and online safety training.
Radiation Safety Videos (available in DVD format only):
1. Radiation Safety for Medical Facilities, 70 minutes. Price $395, Produced in 2007
Part No. DVD18, Add the DVD version to your cart
2. New! Radiation Safety for Sealed Sources 24 minutes. Price $295, Produced in 2007, for users of portable radiation instruments, gauge users and any other users of shielded and sealed sources.
Part No. DVD19, Add the DVD version to your cart
3. New! Radiation Safety for X-Ray Generating Devices, 17 minutes. Price $295, Produced in 2007
Part No. DVD20, Add the DVD version to your cart
4. Laboratory Radiation Safety, 68 minutes. Price $395, Produced in 2006
Part No. DVD12, Add the DVD version to your cart
5. Radiation Safety for Non-Rad workers 6 minutes. Price $195,
Part No. DVD7, Add the DVD version to your cart
6. Practical Radiation Safety. 25 minutes, Price $295,
Part No. DVD8, Add the DVD version to your cart
7. Practical Radiation Safety and Industrial Radiography. 28 minutes, Price $295,
Part No. DVD14, Add the DVD version to your cart
8. Radiation and Pregnancy (for patients) 17 minutes. Price $195
Part No. DVD9, Add the DVD version to your cart
9. Radiation and Pregnancy (for Health Care Workers). Price $295, 18 minutes
Part No. DVD10, Add the DVD version to your cart
10. Fetal Effects of Diagnostic Radiation Exposure Price $395, 36 minutes
Part No. DVD11, Add the DVD version to your cart
11. Radiation Safety for First Responders, Price $295, 33 minutes.
Part No. DVD13, Add the DVD version to your cart
12. First Responder Package, two videos or two DVDs, consisting of Practical Radiation Safety and Radiation Safety for First Responders, Price $550, 28 minutes and 33 minutes. This price is a $40 savings over the total individual prices.
Part No. PKGDVD17, Add the DVD version to your cart
13. Medical Effects of Diagnostic and Therapeutic Radiation, Price $295, 33 minutes
Part No. DVD15, Add the DVD version to your cart
14. Radiation Safety Refresher, Price $295, 24 minutes
Part No. DVD21, Add the DVD version to your cart
Computer Based Training – CD-ROM
Basic Radiation Safety Training Course on CD-ROM, Price $99. Part No. RAD-CD1.
Part No. RAD-CD1, Add this software to your cart
This computer based course was produced by the U.S. government for training EPA employees and contractors. It is an excellent introductory course on radiation safety. Topics covered are as follows: atomic structure, characteristics of ionizing radiation, radioactive materials, effects of ionizing radiation, radiation units of measure, biological effects of ionizing radiation, and basic concepts of radiation protection. The software also contains an end of course exam.
- the software will work on windows: 95, 98, me, 2000, xp, possibly vista (with some issues).
- the software will work on only certain types of windows 7 and that is only with a separate downloaded addon from microsoft called “XP-Mode”
- the software will NOT work with windows 7 home.
- xp mode can only be downloaded on windows 7: home premium and higher versions (professional, and ultimate)
Sound is included, so for best results your computer should have a sound card. We estimate that the course will take two to four hours to complete. This is self-paced course and does not have to be completed at one sitting.
Radiation Safety Officer Training for Industrial Radiographers CD-Rom Course w/Manual ($695) – RSO-IR-CD1
The Radiation Safety Officer (RSO) course is CD-ROM based for Industrial Radiography written by Dr. Donald Hastings. It is a self-study course for RSO candidates for x-ray, gamma and neutron radiography. The course includes a CD-ROM or Flash Drive together with the Nevada Technical Associates (NTA) “Radiation Safety Officer” manual. The course is based on a 40 hour RSO course taught by the author. Topics are based on the NTA RSO course and on the authors experience with industrial x-ray, gamma and neutron radiography. The course has multiple choice practice questions at the end of each lesson. There is a final exam from randomly chosen questions that the RSO candidate must pass to obtain the RSO certificate. The certificate provides the documentation that the RSO candidate meets the requirement of “adequate formal training in the establishment and maintenance of a radiation safety protection program” as required by 10CFR34.42.
The cost of the CD-ROM and Manual is $695.00
CD-Rom Course Lessons:
- Introduction and Fundamental Concepts
- Radiation Decay
- Interaction of Radiation with Matter
- Radiation Detection and Measurement
- Biological Effects of Radiation
- Personnel Dosimetry: Devices & Methods
- Regulations and Guidance
- Radiological Surveys, Controls and Documents
- Radioactive Material Transportation and Disposal Regulations
- Radiological Emergencies
- Radiation Safety Programs for the RSO
- Neutron Radiography
- Final Exam
SWF (Flash Player 10 or more)
- Internet Explorer versions 8, 9, 10, 11
- Chrome (latest)
- FireFox 4.0 (or later)
- Safari 6 (or later)
- Chrome (latest)
To order this product online please visit our safety training materials website: